Savvy Squad members are the ones who handle GS’s legal affairs, liaison with authorities, and are actively involved in making sure that GS is fully compliant with local and international law, protecting all of its squads' Data, operations, members, and assets. The squad's scope of work includes:
Drafting and vetting of routine contracts pertaining to property, license, nondisclosure agreements, intellectual property rights, vetting tender documents, drafting and vetting of MoA, MoU, Indemnity Bonds if any, Undertakings and authority letters, vendor contracts, etc.
- Liaison with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities if necessary.
- Visit competent Authorities for documentation, follow up and keep records.
- Monitoring the organization's data protection compliance
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for GS's individuals and other organizations.
- Negotiate settlements of disputes.
To sum up, they help us explore the right path cautiously and bravely for a fairer future.